Monday, May 27, 2013

Brings Me To Tears

Broken lives. Broken homes. Depression, stress, despair.
Everywhere I look I see ghosts. The dead walking. The blind fumbling around in the dark.
I see them all around me.
It hurts me.
It strikes the deepest pain into my heart. A pain that couldn't be achieved by any affliction to me.
Seeing them so hurt, so restless, so lost, it breaks my heart.

Every time they feel pain, a tear steams down my face.
Every time they fall, I cry out.
Seeing their brokenness, breaks me apart.

God help them.
Lord, free them from their afflictions and chains.
God, be there for them.

Hear the cry of Your child and answer the call of Your saints.
Raise them up unto You. They need You. We all do.

God, bring this verse to fruition, I pray. 

Psalm 107:28-29
Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble,
    and He delivered them from their distress.
He made the storm be still,
    and the waves of the sea were hushed.

Bring peace and rest.
Come Lord Jesus, come.

No comments:

Post a Comment